Saturday, August 18, 2007

Knotty Little Pirate Girl


New Creations for Etsy.com.
Oooo you're gonna love these! I've been creating and sewing like a madd woman - Madd Jenny Kidd! I have created some sexy little aprons. You can wear them:

* around the house

* out on the town

* over your jeans

* over your sex kitten number

* with nothing else!


Here's a sneak peek -->

All you'll want to do is play with the fringe and twirl your hair! That's what I did the whole time I wore it. My fringe playing was even more crazy when I was on the phone! Wearing these aprons makes me feel sexy, girly, and dangerous all at once. Look a little closer... you'll catch those wicked skulls.
*Note* I also made the shirt I'm wearing. It was my St. Patties Day fashion statement. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP