Monday, November 19, 2007

To Bejing and Back!

Well hello all you costume junkies! I have returned from a flabulous vacation in China. It was beautiful and ugly, joyful and painful, breathtaking and phlegm giving. If you'd like to know more about the trip, look at posts on www.threemisterluckys.blogspot.com! I have SO many ideas for mixed media arts from this trip. I saw amazing fashion on many people, from the AirChina stewardess to the Bejing Airport Store Clerks and from our tour guide to girls on the streets. These observations will find their way into my new designs.

Jingle! Jangle! Jingle! Jangle!
Now that I've returned, the Holiday Season is upon us! I've been thinking of some fun holiday crafts. I'm thinking velvet, I'm thinking kitchy kool, I'm thinking cocktail party!

I will donate 5% of every purchase on both my etsy stores to charity organizations 11/22 - 12/31. I'm still researching and deciding on the charities. So, if you have any good suggestions, please make a comment.

I will begin offering kits on SomethingDreadfull.etsy.com after the new year. Keep your eyes peeled for more details!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP