Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blue Sky Alpaca and The Somewhat Cowl


I've started my 2nd sweater.

This is a good sign. This is a sign of nesting. I'm becoming more comfortable with my life and surroundings. It's been a long time since I have been happy. And I'm really glad now that I didn't purge my stash of yarn completely.

I have 10 or 11 skeins of this gorgeous olive alpaca fiber. Soft, oh so soft! I've been coveting this yarn for a couple years now. I bought The Somewhat Cowl on Knit and Tonic. Oh how I adore her designs. I'm excited to try another one of her designs, but, I must continue to work on this sweater. Tell you what, it is so hard to work on something that has such tiny needles and small gauge. The fear of not finishing has been bad enough that I've gone searching for bulky/chunky patterns to adapt to my stash. But, fortunately, I've been able to persist while allowing myself to review as many other patterns as I wish.

But as of today, I'm into skein #2. Wahoo!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP