Monday, April 20, 2009

Twitter & Sabrina Tunic

I've joined Twitter. I broke down.
You know, when your mom tweets before you do
that it's probably time to join. ;) Go Ma!
You can now follow me or just catch up here on the blog.
If you follow me, I'll follow you.... ;)



The images above aren't so great - late night self portraits.
But, they do depict the Sabrina Tunic I just finished.
It's made of Batik quilting cotton & Velvet ribbon.
I am in LOVE with it. I've worn it 2 days in a row.
Very comfy, looks great for work (coverage keeps the modesty).
Abs Fabs with a black cardi. Can't wait to make the next one.

1 comment:

Therese said...

Very cute top - loved seeing it in person this weekend!

I don't Twitter (yet), but got shamed into joining Facebook by my 12 year-old nephew...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP