Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 x 5 " Creative Constraint

I had a stack of 3 x5 index cards I've been carrying around with me since my Detroit days - that's 3 years or more folks! Too damn long. So, making that my creative constraint, I doodled my way through 3 different meetings today. Trust me, if I didn't draw, my meeting participation would SUCK! If you've ever heard of, "busy hands are happy hands," then you know one of the tales of my life.
.
All of these sketches are free hand and direct out of my crazy imagination. Bon Appetite
.
.
.
The lucky lady above is what came to me while I sat in an employee "Fun" committee. Lucky Leprechaun is like Secret Santa. I think think Siobhan is a bit racy for my conservative company.


.
Next, I'd like to introduce you to Starla. She's fond of ruffles around her neck. It reminds her of her new favorite Showtime series, "The Tutors." But, in the same turn, she loves the clipped bobs of the Roaring 20's. Though, since she's quite the modern girl, she always calls her lover Baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And, finally, I tired of the arguments in my last meeting of the day. Hence, the vamps came out to play. Been playing with angel wings, but, it's time to let loose and rattle the bats in me belfry.
.
.
That was FUN! What inspiration will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP