Friday, February 22, 2008

A Rootin Tootin Halloween: Wild Wild West Style


So, the trio of us decided to do it up one more time. For 2007 Halloween, we dressed as a Wild West crew. Trog the Sheriff, Bananan the madam, and me the saloon girl (dance hall).

We each made our costumes, though T&B had help from the wonderful mothers. T's vest is a recycle from their wedding . B's dress was completely made from scratch. I recycled the corset from my pirate costume, but gussied it WAY up. Then, I added one of my sexy aprons of a matching fabric with (of course) FRINGE. Then, I made this fabulous Victorian butterfly bustle. I took a pair of girdle style shorts and added sassy bits of spider-web-like stretch lace from my favorite, Nancy's Sewing Basket. Top it off with a boa, a wool hat I turned Gibson-girl with ostrich feathers from Costume and display and voila!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

goddessjodi said...

HELLO there - my goodness me your nearly, almost NOT wearing that corset...........was there room for drinking & eating OR JUST breathing??????
Looking gorgeous my love, Scott's eyes nearly almost fell out of his head!!!!
Love
jodixxx

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP