Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Doctor is IN


I'm very inspired by the ratty bouffants of the 60's. I just adored the latest version of Hairspray. John Travolta - amazing! But, I digress. I pulled a few magazine ads which I find inspirational. Physicians formula hair-do's always make me want to get all gussied up and parade around in front of the boys. Wow, did I just write that? Dear me. How un-lady like. Anywhoo - I'm trying my hand at characatures. How can I make humans look like cartoons. All day long I look at people and see them as cartoon characters - their eyes, their walk, their laugh, their mannerisms. The world is my oyster - or my olive - or my octopus.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You just gussy and parade all you want, my dear!

The world is also your oinment...or owl.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP